About Me

I'm a teacher who is still quite new to poetry writing. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them and I'd welcome any comments or thoughts you may have.

Thursday 13 September 2007

Mince Boiling.


It has recently come to my attention that there is a large number of like minded individuals who are commiting unspeakable acts in the name of food preparation. What are they doing? They are boiling mince!

Now I don't know about you, but I feel that the only time meat should be boiled is at Christmas, when getting the turkey giblets ready to give to the dog.

If you as a reader are now saying to yourself, "Well how do you cook it, if you don't boil it?" Don't worry. Help is at hand. Your wandering in the weird wilderness is over.

You fry it gently, in a drop of oil, unitl it all goes brown and is cooked through.

Try it. Trust me. You won't look back. You will be able to hold your head up high once again, without fear or shame. Safe in the knowledge that you are not a mince boiler!

No comments: