About Me

I'm a teacher who is still quite new to poetry writing. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them and I'd welcome any comments or thoughts you may have.

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Back in the Swing?


After about ten years of never hitting a golf ball, I've agreed to a round on Saturday at a local course. Apparently once you have a basic swing (which I claim to have) you never lose it. Well let's hope so for the sake of the people living within 50 metres of the course and their beautiful double glazed houses.

Another concern I have, is teeing off in front of in front of a dozen other guys. I'm seriously considering kicking off with a nice safe 5-iron and saving the big guns until well out of sight and harms way. Who knows - this could be first step on the road to sporting stardom. I'll fill you in on how it goes on Sunday. Better get out their and smack a few practise balls.

No comments: